T11 Unable to boot to USB or Restore

Quick Fix.
Red

T11 Unable to boot to USB or Restore

Post by Red »

I am trying to remove my data from the machine. I have tried everything I can think of from restoring it to factory settings using the recovery features, unfortunately this requires a boot disk. I have tried booting to a USB with DBAN (file removal/hard drive nuke software). I used rufus to format the drive using the Dban .iso and confirmed it is formatted correctly by booting a different windows 10 computer to the USB and the Dban menu comes up. I have tried advanced restarting, but the drive does not appear under bootable options. I have also tried entering BIOS to change to boot order (there isn't an option for this, but I tried the boot priority settings) and the drive still doesn't show up. How do I boot to a USB/remove all personal data from this computer?
red

Re: T11 Unable to boot to USB or Restore

Post by red »

I should also add that it is very difficult to turn on. The blue light comes on but it will only actually boot maybe 10% of the times I try. Nothing is displayed the other 90% of the time I try to turn it on which has made this process incredibly frustrating
red

Post by red »

So I finally got it to boot to USB by pressing F7 on startup and the screen goes black so I can't do anything
Rijosroberto

Post by Rijosroberto »

Hello hope all is well new here , dont know if iam posting correctly sorrry if iam not but iam in meed of help , my ACEPC T11
Keeps booting into a blue screen , i have then it turns off , i tried holding down f7 but nothing happens can anyone help me please , .
Attachments
20201124_161244.jpg
20201124_161244.jpg (3.87 MiB) Viewed 3732 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

An abnormal shutdown may cause this. You can power off and restart the computer, and the computer will automatically repair if the automatic repair is unsuccessful. You can download the PE system to repair the system, which will keep your original files: https://mega.nz/#!dtZhAAKC!t30ob4icstDT ... 7VMIws6WVQ
You can also choose to reinstall the system. Here is the download link: Win10_1909_Pro:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Rijosroberto

Post by Rijosroberto »

Thank you for your response and help , windows 10 is popping up but it keeps shutting off now , iam going to try what you sent me to see ,
Rijosroberto

Post by Rijosroberto »

Dont know how but iam guessing its the windows 10 i originally downloaded from microsft but it comes on and after a couple of secounds the whole t11 powers off , i tried bruning the image with disk imager but so far cant get the boot menue for it i keep holding down f2 but that doesnt work the one that seems to work os holding down the delete button but the usb with the image isnt showing up

Return to “Troubleshooting”