Loud FAN and case open but no action

Intel® Processor N100 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
gigglingecactus

Loud FAN and case open but no action

Post by gigglingecactus »

Greetings.

I have AK2 Plus under 1 year warrant. CPU fan started to make loud noise so I called ‪(833) 670-1528‬.

Here is my timeline:

1. Guy name Kevin answered at ‪(833) 670-1528‬ so he opened up a case and emailed me basic steps to see if they help.
2. Contacted ‪(833) 670-1528‬ back and received a request to record a video of a loud noise on my unit and email it back to Kevin (support). Since email was bounced back with video attachment I uploaded video to youtube and was told that should be enough.
3. After 1 week I got a phone call that case is still been worked on by someone else than Kevin.
4. Its been 4 weeks now and no reply. Whenever I call ‪(833) 670-1528‬ there is no one there to answer and I have to leave a message.

My question:
:?
Its this typical support from KAMRUI that anyone experienced or should I fold all my cards and by after marker fan and never buy KAMRUI again?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Loud FAN and case open but no action

Post by Gabe »

I would contact barry, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com, and make sure include a link to the YouTube video. He may also ask for your order number, so I would include that.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: Loud FAN and case open but no action

Post by barry777 »

Thank you for contacting us, we are happy to provide support. As we currently have little information, please provide the purchase order number and failure video. Send it to email: barry@minipcunion.com. We look forward to sharing more details with you via email.

Return to “Intel® Processor N100(AK2 PLUS)”