T11 HDMI Don´t Work

Quick Fix.
user81

T11 HDMI Don´t Work

Post by user81 »

The hdmi port does not work, when connecting a monitor does not receive a signal, however the vga port does work correctly.
The gpu drivers are updated from update drivers in windows 10 and it doesn't work either.
lixaotec

Re: T11 HDMI Don´t Work

Post by lixaotec »

I have 2 units of acepc t11 black.

I been throuth the same situation, I´ve noticed that the HDMI cable that came bundled is the evil!!

It did burn the resistors of HDMI connector, I did a picture. Noticed the bad behavior of the cable at other computers.

Luckly Ive realized that before burnin other equipmentor my DELLs monitor.

I suggest you trying use a VGA cable.

Unfortunatly mine stopped also working with vga cable. But the other unit is going well until now (i bought them at early 2018)

also, disassembly the unit to check the resistors next to hdmi connector you can see the actual situation, and do not forget to dispose bundled hdmi cables
lixaotec

Post by lixaotec »

there are the components next to hdmi that are burnt

What should I do?

There was a time that it would works with VGA

But now it seems to turn on, but neithre HDMI (of course its burnt) nor VGA is working anymore.

Thanks
Attachments
IMG_9800.JPG
IMG_9800.JPG (83.24 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
IMG_9801.JPG
IMG_9801.JPG (98.57 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can contact our after-sales mailbox to solve after-sales problems. service@iacepc.com
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”