Release of M1A (RTX4060) Drivers

The latest model is equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 memory).
barry777

Release of M1A (RTX4060) Drivers

Post by barry777 »

M1A (for 4060 graphics card, including discrete graphics driver)
[Download Link]

(Note: Google Drive has download limits for non-Google accounts. If you receive a message indicating that the limit has been reached, please log in to your Google account and try downloading again.)

How to Quickly Add Drivers (suitable for installing/fixing multiple drivers)

peo

Re: Release of M1A (RTX4060) Drivers

Post by peo »

Hi Barry and thanks for the drivers archive (this one) which you also sent me a few hours earlier.

I have now had time to update (reinstall) it to Windows 11 Pro which it was OEM licensed for (or actually Win10 Pro, but that's the same license), and decided to try it the "hard way" first by finding all the necessary drivers online for manual installation.
I actually ended up pretty good, with just the WiFi driver missing (shouldn't be that hard to find it too, but I forgot to check what the chip was before reinstalling - now I know).

I tried to mimic the pre-installed content as much as possible, so this is what I installed:
* Windows 11 Pro - just a standard installation followed by all updates
* Nvidia drivers and software (full package, 551.76 directly from Nvidia, it doesn't need the previously posted FrankenVidia needed for M2A, viewtopic.php?t=5088)
* Updated Nvidia throgh GeForce Experience
* Intel Power Gadget
* Intel Chipset Device software
* Visual C Runtime All-In-One
* Thunderbolt Software (1.51.0.0)
* LED Tool (provided by download link). No installation for this, just copy the contents folder to "C:\Program Files", create the shortcut and enable "Run as Administrator" on it.

From the Realtek Audio application installer (6.0.9360.1) I got "not supported.." (something). The last/latest version that supports this hardware is 6.0.9239.1 which is included in the drivers package.

The included installer script with the driver package gave errors on some (quite many) driver installation attempts:
"Adding the driver package failed : Invalid INF passed as parameter."
(either drivers that were not compatible/needed, or some error)
I ran through the driver archive content with my .bat-installer as well, which went through without errors:
for /f %%i in ('dir /b /s *.inf') do pnputil.exe -i -a %%i
Final installations
Final installations
Screenshot 2024-09-27 131020.png (83.12 KiB) Viewed 608 times

Return to “Intel® i9-12900H/12700H(TANK 03 M1A )”