AMD08 Pro Booting Problems (Stuck on Loading)

AMD Ryzen™ 9 Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Graphics
LordTJ

AMD08 Pro Booting Problems (Stuck on Loading)

Post by LordTJ »

I'm having a problem with getting my computer up and running with Windows. I was updating a game when it got stuck. I had to reboot the computer. After rebooting the computer it goes to the loading screen (were I can hit f7 or delete). After that screen, it just sits and the mouse and keyboard works. I can also sign on with TeamViewer from another computer but I can't make anything work. At times I can reboot the computer and the time/date will show up like if it was on a screen saver. It just doesn't do anything after that. I tried restoring with (complete wipe and save files wipe) the restore windows option after hitting delete in the first loading screen. Nothing, it just stops at like 9 %. Anyone dealt with something like this?

Thanks

*Edit: I found the comment on checking the memory with Mem Test 10.1 program. I'll try that first once i get back the the computer.
LordTJ

Re: AMD08 Pro Booting Problems (Stuck on Loading)

Post by LordTJ »

Got this after the test. Not sure now.
Attachments
20240910_210513.jpg
20240910_210513.jpg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 924 times
barry777

Post by barry777 »

This issue may be due to a system malfunction. We recommend reinstalling the operating system. (Please note: reinstalling the system will erase all data; if you have important files, be sure to back them up before proceeding with the installation.)

Click the link to access the system download page for AM08Pro (6900HX)
LordTJ

Post by LordTJ »

Thanks Barry, on that link ( viewtopic.php?t=4472 ). They show a home and a pro version of windows. Does it matter what one I use? Also, after the full system install. Will I need a windows product code? I seen somewhere someone posting about the product id code not working. Just wanted to make sure I start this correctly.

Thanks

*Edit* Thanks again Barry, that install of the operating system went smooth. I just went with the home version of windows and had no problem. I'm up and running again.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

For those reading this, regarding LordTJ's question about which version of the system should be used, as in Home or Pro, you should use the version your system originally came with. This also applies to other models, not just the AM08 Pro.

Using the alternate version may result in Windows not Activating.

I know LordTJ has already successfully reinstalled the system. I'm just posting this in case others have the same question.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 9 6900HX(AM08PRO)”