Bios for CK2

Quick Fix.
zeppie

Bios for CK2

Post by zeppie »

Hello,

I am updating the RAM on my CK2, and need the updated BIOS. Could you please provide a googledrive link for this.

Thanks!
wingers

Re: Bios for CK2

Post by wingers »

I would also like latest BIOS for CK2 please
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Updating the BIOS will not bring any performance improvement. Wrongly upgrading the BIOS may cause the system to become bricked, which will damage your motherboard, so we do not recommend that you update the BIOS file.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
wingers

Post by wingers »

I fully understand the risks as I work in IT running a PC Support company. It is my choice to do so, and you should make the BIOS and driver downloads easily available just like any other hardware company does. It is hard work getting a response from you at all, and I now own three of your mini PC's and love them, just wish support and availabilty of drivers and BIOS updates was better...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

zeppie wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:52 pm Hello,

I am updating the RAM on my CK2, and need the updated BIOS. Could you please provide a googledrive link for this.

Thanks!
When you replace the RAM. There is no need to upgrade the BIOS. After directly upgrading the RAM, you can power on normally.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

wingers wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:00 pm I fully understand the risks as I work in IT running a PC Support company. It is my choice to do so, and you should make the BIOS and driver downloads easily available just like any other hardware company does. It is hard work getting a response from you at all, and I now own three of your mini PC's and love them, just wish support and availabilty of drivers and BIOS updates was better...
We will work hard for this and thank you for your suggestions.
Dynamojones

Post by Dynamojones »

i Also need the bios update files for CK2. was this ever resolved ??

Return to “Troubleshooting”