Secure Boot Enabler in BIOS

The latest model is equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 memory).
Nephilim

Secure Boot Enabler in BIOS

Post by Nephilim »

I'm wondering if there's an option in BIOS to enable Secure Boot. I can't find any. Many games with Anti-Cheat require that you have it enabled. If there's no option, there really should be work going into updating the BIOS somehow.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Secure Boot Enabler in BIOS

Post by Gabe »

I would contact barry777 at barry@minipcunion.com and see if he can help.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Nephilim

Post by Nephilim »

Gabe wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:28 pm I would contact barry777 at barry@minipcunion.com and see if he can help.
At this point, I doubt it. I’ve seen 3 or 4 other threads where this same issue was experienced by others, and every time the response was to privately e-mail, with no follow up in those threads. Till now no solution has been made public. Why does it have to be a case by case basis where people individually contact support? That just causes more harm than good.

That being said, I would still appreciate you contacting him. Thank you. Hopefully I’m wrong.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Nephilim wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:42 pm Why does it have to be a case by case basis where people individually contact support? That just causes more harm than good.
Likely because each model is different, and within each model there may be more than one BIOS version, and a solution may be different for each one.

I'll PM him to let him know you need help.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

We are currently verifying this issue with our research and development team. Please send the photo of the BIOS homepage and the purchase order number to the email address: barry@minipcunion.com. Once verified, we will provide further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Nephilim

Post by Nephilim »

I have been sorted. A huge thanks to @Gabe and @barry777 for the assistance. I am very happy that I was wrong.

Return to “Intel® i9-12900H/12700H(TANK 03 M1A )”