T6 no video output

Quick Fix.
dominik

T6 no video output

Post by dominik »

Hello,

I posted this earlier, but the post didn't seem to appear in the forums, not sure if it needs approving of if something went wrong. So i'm trying again.

I got a T6 from Amazon the other day and it worked fine the first day, but when i tried turning it on yesterday i didn't get any video output.
I tried several different monitors, different hdmi cables as well as plugging it directly into the screen.
I also tried resetting it as per another suggestion i found on here (my one is the version 3 from the image).
I tried resetting several times, with different times of holding the reset button.
nothing seems to work.
Please advise. I don't want to send back to Amazon without wiping, as it is linked to a lot of my accounts and i have it set to auto login.

thanks,
Dominik
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T6 no video output

Post by admin »

Please try to switch the signal source of the monitor, which needs to be consistent with the HDMI port inserted into the T6.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dominik

Post by dominik »

I have tried that on every one of the 5 monitors i have tried. I tried HDMI as well as auto detect.
I can assure you 100% that the fault does not lie with the monitor but this device.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please attach a picture so that we can make a more detailed judgment. The picture content is the monitor screen and the screen of the T6 connected to the monitor.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dominik

Post by dominik »

Please find pictures of the T6 connected to a monitor attached.

Just for reference, it's connected to HDMI2, but i showed pictures where i selected both HDMI1 and HDMI2 selected.

thanks
Attachments
IMG_6371.jpg
IMG_6371.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 3961 times
IMG_6370.jpg
IMG_6370.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3961 times
IMG_6369.jpg
IMG_6369.jpg (835.82 KiB) Viewed 3961 times
IMG_6368.jpg
IMG_6368.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 3961 times
dominik

Post by dominik »

Can i please get some help on this?!
I bought this for a project at work and kind of need it to work quite urgently.

thanks
dominik

Post by dominik »

Am i going to get any help on this?
I posted another reply which hasn't been approved? Other posts have been approved since!
I need to sort this out. Even if i have to send it back, as i have information on this PC stick that is sensitive!
Please help me!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

dominik,

Though I've approved your two replies, I can't help with your issue. I had seen your reply, but because I couldn't help I'd left it for the admin to approve. When I saw your comment about others being approved in the meantime, it prompted me to approve both.

I tend to leave the posts that only the admin can answer for him to approve and do so.

Hopefully the admin will answer you soon to help.

P.S. For reference, the admin is an ACEPC employee, or at least I assume he is. I'm not. I'm just an ACEPC customer, like you, though they made me a moderator due to the amount of time I spend on here. Good luck.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
dominik

Post by dominik »

Thanks for that Gabe, I appreciate it.
Makes sense, i didn't know how this forum works.

@admin, i would appreciate any help on this.

thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can try to switch it to the "auto" option.
The machine's switch key is relatively small, you can long press it to wake it up, if you only press it for a moment, it will not start it immediately.

Return to “Troubleshooting”