t6 no network adapters

Quick Fix.
syedh

t6 no network adapters

Post by syedh »

so i got this t6 over a year ago and am only now getting it setup. although it was running a tad bit slow, it was running great on day 1. i got my software installed (only 2 things actually, AV & zoom - was using this as a dedicated 'zoom' device on TV), tested everything and it was all working. It seemed like the initial slowness was also going away and starting to perform normal.

then - windows updates kicked in and that's when things went downhill.

now, i cannot see ANY network adapters (only bluetooth shows up). i tried several troubleshooting steps (updating drivers, downloading drivers from this site, removing windows updates, factory resetting - even downloaded the 1909 build and reinstalled everything) -- none of these steps worked. device manager lists network adapters [WAN MINIPORT (_____)] and seemingly all drivers are installed -- but still nothing!

So, am I missing something here or ... ?? What can I do to get this resolved & usable again?
(I'm about to try a usb-network adapter for ethernet connection - but that's not a 'solution,' its only a temporary workaround)
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: t6 no network adapters

Post by Gabe »

syedh,

Sorry for the delay. When you say "even downloaded the 1909 build and reinstalled everything", are you referring to the build available from ACEPC or one directly from Microsoft?

If the latter, you can find the ACEPC Z8350 OS downloads and installation tutorial here...

Windows 10 1909 Home

Windows 10 1909 Pro

Installation Tutorial

If this doesn't help, or if the ACEPC OS build is what you were referring to, hopefully the admin will have some ideas.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”