Any good laptop case?

Highly Cost-Effective Laptops
neurosum

Any good laptop case?

Post by neurosum »

Hi, I recently bought AX15 and got the keyboard protection but also need a case to protect the computer. Anyone recommend anything fits to this laptop?
hsehestedt

Re: Any good laptop case?

Post by hsehestedt »

What you get for a case is such a personalized preference, that I typically hesitate making such suggestions. There are simply too many factors to take into account including:
  • Do you want a slim case such as a sleeve that will carry only the laptop with no accessories or do you need room for the charger, cables, and other accessories?
  • Do you have preference in materials used such a neoprene, leather, fabric, etc.?
  • Do you want a simple carrying handle, a strap that can be worn over the shoulder, or no carrying handle at all?
  • Do you want any separate pockets in the case to accommodate accessories? If so, how many and what size should those pockets or compartments be?
  • Do you have a specific budget or is money not a consideration?
My suggestion: First, find some cases that you like, that meet all of your criteria. Then, note the exact size of your laptop. Anywhere that you purchase a laptop case, be it Amazon or elsewhere, will include the INNER DIMENSIONS of the main compartment. Make sure that this can accommodate your laptop.

I apologize for not having specific recommendations, but I hope that this helps in some small way.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Probably any case designed for a 15" laptop would be fine. I bought two Targus cases in the past, one each for a 15" and a 16" laptop, and they're both still holding up well after a number of years.

If you're referring more specifically to protective covers you can get for some laptops, I highly doubt there's one available for this, as they tend to be available only for the higher selling, very popular models from the big name laptop manufacturers.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

AX15 laptop has the following specifications:
- Dimensions: 357.4 mm x 228.6 mm x 16.8 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
You can find a suitable laptop bag based on these specifications!

Return to “Intel® Processor N95 Laptop (AX15 & AX16)”