Front rgb lights on the left side is more dim than the right?

First AAA Sci-Fi Games Mini PC
gordesky1

Front rgb lights on the left side is more dim than the right?

Post by gordesky1 »

So i been noticing more so ever sense i got it i been noticing the left side front lights is a bit more dimmer than the right side? Im not sure if that's by design or i hope it isn't a defective... i mean it really not too noticeable but yea its there.. 🤪 lol.

Here's a small video i uploaded . www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xcg1V3M2O0

And a screenshot.
Attachments
IMG_20240621_175419_193.jpg
IMG_20240621_175419_193.jpg (9.87 MiB) Viewed 1792 times
Mini family so far Acemagic ad15 intel core i5-11500B 32gb of teamgroup elite 3200mhz

And now a m2a starship i9 12900h 32gb rtx 3070m ;)Image
barry777

Re: Front rgb lights on the left side is more dim than the right?

Post by barry777 »

After detailed communication and verification with the supplier, we have confirmed that the lights on both sides of the device have the same specifications and performance. However, a visual difference may be observed, which is mainly due to the characteristics of the RGB color mode.

The RGB color mode is a mode that produces various colors through the changes and combinations of Red (R), Green (G), and Blue (B). In this mode, the changes and transitions of colors may cause visual differences. Especially when the order of color changes is different, due to the sensitivity of the human eye to color changes and the difference in the speed of color changes, a visual illusion may be created, making the lights on both sides appear different.

In general, this is a normal phenomenon caused by the characteristics of the RGB color mode and the human eye's ability to perceive color changes. We will continue to maintain close communication with the supplier to ensure that our products can meet the needs and expectations of users. Thank you for your understanding and support. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to tell us. We are always at your service.

Return to “Intel® Core™ i9-12900H/i7-12700H(M2A)”