First time Acemagic S1 setup stuck at "Just a moment"

mini PC with display!
dvptl

First time Acemagic S1 setup stuck at "Just a moment"

Post by dvptl »

Hi, I just received new Acemagic S1 from Amazon with intel 12th gen N97, 16GB, 512GB hd. While setting up first time, screen is stuck at "Just a moment" with wait circling around for couple of hours, see attached picture. I only connected power adapter to MiniPC, Monitor thru HDMI and Keyboard & mouse thru USB. I tried to hard-reset restart multiple times by pressing power button but everytime getting same results. I also tried to remove keyboard mouse (USB peripherals) and tried to boot without them, no change in outcome. Can you please advise how to resolve this issue?
Thank you.
Attachments
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0669.JPG (2.38 MiB) Viewed 2155 times
TVHD

Re: First time Acemagic S1 setup stuck at "Just a moment"

Post by TVHD »

Please consider starting with a reset of the system release, which is described at viewtopic.php?t=4858

If this doesn't solve the problem you can also use a genuine Microsoft Windows 11 ISO file and add the S1-specific software afterwards:
viewtopic.php?t=4651
Here To Learn And To Share
barry777

Re: First time Acemagic S1 setup stuck at "Just a moment"

Post by barry777 »

You can refer to section 2 of the document "How to Fix Unable to Enter System (including fixing PIN card / fixing unable to log in)." If you still cannot enter the system from "2. Unable to enter during First Boot (Windows OOBE)," you can try reinstalling the system.

Return to “New Model S1”