Failed windows 10 install

Quick Fix.
jlthorburn

Failed windows 10 install

Post by jlthorburn »

I down loaded the 1903 iso files created an install usb per instructions installed but wont boot? script ends at press ecs in 1 sec to skip startup,nsh any other key to continue?

Now what?

John
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Failed windows 10 install

Post by admin »

Please refer to the tutorial for system installation:
Recall if there is any wrong operation.
Eliminate the wrong operation, it may be caused by the damage of the U disk. It is recommended that you try to replace the U disk.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jlthorburn

Post by jlthorburn »

Created usb drive and it booted. ISO files installed.removed USB. Upon exit, Windows won’t boot. You said replace u drive? Do you mean the USB stick?
jlthorburn

Post by jlthorburn »

The USB was a ScanDisk brand. I will get a new USB drive and try a new install... ScanDisk no good to us as boot drive...

John
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I also encountered a problem while making the tutorial. The USB memory sticks belong to Kingston and SanDisk. I suggest you try a new memory stick. If it still fails, please let us know with pictures.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jlthorburn

Post by jlthorburn »

Had to disconnect the installed SSD. After that seamless USB install of windows 1909 onto the emmc now have good internet speed on both wifi and lan.
Thanks,

John
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your support and hope you can use it happily.

Return to “Troubleshooting”