Cannot get audio to work on AK2 Pro

Come hang out and discuss tech related content! Please check other subforums before posting.
drewrae

Cannot get audio to work on AK2 Pro

Post by drewrae »

Hey everyone, I recently purchased an AK2 Pro (which oddly doesnt seem to exist on this website or on the main Ace Magician site--why?!) and cannot get the audio to work. Is there a driver that I need to download, or am I out of luck and need to get an external sound card? That would really suck as I need the audio to run through the HDMI cable as the computer is going in a van and the only cable going through the walls is an HDMI cable. Any help is welcome.

Model: AK2 ProCPU: Jasper Lake N5090
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Cannot get audio to work on AK2 Pro

Post by Gabe »

I'd contact the seller or barry, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com, or both.

For reference, it doesn't look like the N5095 version of the AK2 Pro is sold anymore. That's probably why it's not on their website, though why it's not listed on here I don't know.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “General Discussion”