T11 Wifi controller disconect

Someone will always care about you.
Joavensa

T11 Wifi controller disconect

Post by Joavensa »

Good morning, I need you to help me, I have a T11, at a commercial point, when I try to connect it to the Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi network controller turns off, it only allows me to connect the device by Ethernet, I am 100% sure that it network is perfect, it works on tablets, laptops and cell phones.

If I connect the device to another Wi-Fi network, it works normally, but I need it to connect to my Wi-Fi network without the driver disconnecting

Please HELP!!!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 Wifi controller disconect

Post by admin »

If you fail to connect to one of the WIFI networks, then it may be a problem with that network, which has nothing to do with your machine, it is related to the signal distance and signal strength.
If you can't connect to WiFi wirelessly at all, then the WiFi driver may have been dropped. Please check if you have done a system update before. This is indeed caused by the update problem. You need to reinstall the system to solve this problem. T11 1909 system download: Win10_1909_Pro:
Win10_1909_Home:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Emergency”