Download Win 10 Pro image for ACEPC T11, W5 Pro, Wintel Pro T8, T6 Z8350 CPU

Quick Fix.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Download Win 10 Pro image for ACEPC T11, W5 Pro, Wintel Pro T8, T6 Z8350 CPU

Post by admin »

The 1909 system has 28G, and the slow upgrade is normal, which depends on your network speed.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
bickern

Re: Download Win 10 Pro image for ACEPC T11, W5 Pro, Wintel Pro T8, T6 Z8350 CPU

Post by bickern »

How do people use this? I do not see how it can be mounted as an image therefore a tutorial of some description would come in hand.

Just copying the zip contents to a usb stick will not work unless you know different.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is a video tutorial for system installation:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Jynxs

Post by Jynxs »

Hi admin,
(I HAVE A T6 but i heard the T6 and T5 have same board)
(heads up all those MEGA.nz Links dont work for me am in UK )

I have downloaded : T5_1909_Pro_X64_6255_en_de_es_fr_it_ru_zh_20200511 (via google)

There is no tutorial on how to install this to a usb drive.
The video listed does not help anyone.

I did manage to install a windows 10 on the system using a bootable usb etc..(rufus) but then it was missing AUDIO and WIFI. The drivers provided did not work.

I currently want to install the T5_1909_Pro_X64_6255_en_de_es_fr_it_ru_zh_20200511 Image and i don't know how.
If you can write a step by step guide i will happily make a video to help all people with the device.
If i can't get the device sorted today/tonight I will be sending it back to amazon and leaving a semi-bad review.
Please help the people.
Not everyone is an expert in computing so you need to make it simple.

Thanks. ( i hope you understand what i mean )
bickern

Post by bickern »

Yes, that is all we want, a sensible structured reply that actually answers what is being asked.
What do we do once we download the file?
f1maniac

Post by f1maniac »

Ihave tried to download the windows 10 reinstall on the mega site web, wich is the link you provided, and i can not get it unless i pay to upgrade my free account. What is the problem, i need the files and i have the feeling that i have paid enough for your product and the windows version that came with it. Can i have a respectfull answer or should i just trow my T11 in the trash can?
moonborg

Post by moonborg »

Finally I managed to prepare the memory and apply the file to the machine.
Here is the procedure
1. Download the 6.3 GB file. It will take a while
2. Format a pen drive as NTFS and rename it WINPE.
3. Do not USE an ISO to USB program. It will not work
4. Extract the compressed file, keeping the file structure.
5. Enter the uncompressed file until you reach a place with these folders and files are

Boot
EFI
images
Scripts
sources
bootmgr
bootmgr.efi

6. Mark all these files and copy them to the NTFS formatted pen drive.
7. Insert the pen drive in the PC, if you didn't do the above procedure in the same machine
8. Start or restart the PC
9. Press F7 until you see a menu
10. Select the uefi pen drive and press Enter.
11. If you select the correct drive, the upgrade process will begin. If not try again.
12. After that is wait and answer some questions and wait again.

Now you have to wrestle with the PC configuration.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jynxs wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 pm Hi admin,
(I HAVE A T6 but i heard the T6 and T5 have same board)
(heads up all those MEGA.nz Links dont work for me am in UK )

I have downloaded : T5_1909_Pro_X64_6255_en_de_es_fr_it_ru_zh_20200511 (via google)

There is no tutorial on how to install this to a usb drive.
The video listed does not help anyone.

I did manage to install a windows 10 on the system using a bootable usb etc..(rufus) but then it was missing AUDIO and WIFI. The drivers provided did not work.

I currently want to install the T5_1909_Pro_X64_6255_en_de_es_fr_it_ru_zh_20200511 Image and i don't know how.
If you can write a step by step guide i will happily make a video to help all people with the device.
If i can't get the device sorted today/tonight I will be sending it back to amazon and leaving a semi-bad review.
Please help the people.
Not everyone is an expert in computing so you need to make it simple.

Thanks. ( i hope you understand what i mean )
This is the link after we updated the video tutorial. Since we considered different models before, we removed the copying process, but it is not strict, we will add it now:
Need to pay attention to some misunderstandings: the compressed package must be decompressed before it can be used. You need to put the file in the root directory of the USB flash drive.
There are dozens of ways to reinstall the system. Our tutorial is to reinstall the system from a USB flash drive. This method allows you to reinstall the system without accessing the system desktop.
We recommend using our mirror because we will install the driver for you, so you will not bother you. For native Microsoft systems, you need to download the corresponding driver before you can use it. For example, if you lose WiFi, please reinstall the system we provided to you, it will have its own WiFi driver to ensure your normal use.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

f1maniac wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:27 pm Ihave tried to download the windows 10 reinstall on the mega site web, wich is the link you provided, and i can not get it unless i pay to upgrade my free account. What is the problem, i need the files and i have the feeling that i have paid enough for your product and the windows version that came with it. Can i have a respectfull answer or should i just trow my T11 in the trash can?
Do you need to activate after reinstalling the system? Please send us a private message and we will send you a new product key.
chiccopeso

Post by chiccopeso »

is it possible to install windows on a SSD?

Return to “Troubleshooting”